iPad screens are fantastic for watching movies, especially the new iPad Pro, but getting movies onto your iPad can be tricky since there’s no DVD drive and movies in the iTunes store can be pricey. Here, we’ll show you how to use your iCloud email login to watch movies on your iPad from your own DVD collection.
1. Use your Apple ID email to login to iCloud on your computer (Mac or PC) and iPad, if you are not already logged in.
2. Use a DVD rip software to rip the movie from your DVD onto your computer. A good free option is Handbrake, and an even better program (paid) is MacVD for Mac or WinVD for PC.
3. Follow the DID rip software instructions to make the result compatible with your iPad.
4. Save the movie file on your computer to your iCloud.
5. Access the movie from iCloud on your iPad whenever you want!