If you hate having to remember so many usernames and passwords, or want to make online shopping easier by having your credit card numbers stored and accessible through your iCloud email login, you can manage passwords and credit card numbers easily using iCloud Keychain. This sensitive information will be stored in your iCloud account, so it is extremely important to have a strong password and keep your iCloud email login secure if you choose to use Keychain.
How to set up Keychain in iCloud:
1) Go to your devices Settings, choose iCloud and then select iCloud Keychain.
2) Use your password and Apple ID email to login to iCloud on your iPhone or iPad.
3) Create a new, very strong password for your iCloud Keychain account.
4) Go back to Settings, choose Safari and select Passwords & Autofill.
5) Turn on the “names and passwords” option, and if you want your payment info to be pre-filled as well, turn on “credit cards”.